(Updated December,10th 2012)Every month I will be reviewing the top Instagram hashtags for tags that have the most pictures and followers. These tags will always be applicable to every photo, no matter how it was taken, what it is of, or what filter you used, these tags are just for the best photos and have the most followers. So always remember to add more tags that are relevant to the photo. For example: #love #dog #flower #philadelphia are more descriptive of a photo. Bookmark this page on your phone’s browser for easy reference.
Use these 15 Top Instagram hashtags on your best photos:
#tweegram #instagood #photooftheday #iphonesia #instamood #igers #instagramhub #picoftheday #instadaily #bestoftheday #igdaily #followme #webstagram #follow #photo
If you’d like to get your photo listed in the site’s gallery add the hashtag #aptsonic. I’ll check occasionally and shout out the best ones here on Aptsonic.com.
iPhone/Android users Copy and Paste the above hashtags into your notepad app and save them for easy access, but don’t forget to check back next month for the updated list! I promise to keep this list of instagram hashtags updated with the most popular hashtags.
Instructions on how to use hashtags in Instagram:
- Take or import your photo with Instagram
- Manipulate the photo as you want, click done.
- On the next screen in the caption area type in a relevant description, this is also where you want to place your tags*
- You can either type or copy and paste your hashtags into the caption field.
- Then Select the sites which you want to share the photo with and press done.
*Since I use Facebook a great deal I prefer to type out an interesting caption out and then to post my hashtags afterwards.
To add Instagram hashtags after the fact follow these simple steps:
- Follow the steps above but in step 3 instead of inserting hashtags into the caption area, just type out what ever is relevant and select the sites which you want to share the photo with, then press done.
- After you press done Instagram will process and upload your photo.
- Press the comment button below your latest photo
- Either type out or copy and paste your tags into the comment field and press done.
- That’s it!